From: Kuitert, Chris [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, January 16, 2001 12:38 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: CEO Records

I prefer to sit on the sidelines and learn from all of the wonderful
information the list has to offer, but today my inexperience is showing and
I need advice.

Our CEO's new Executive Assistant shipped four boxes of records to my record
center. They contain tax returns 1956 - 1992 and other personal financial
records of the family that own the company I am employed by. Do other family
owned companies keep this information in the corporate record center? It
seems logical to me that personal records don't belong in a corporate record
center but then again, he is the president and there may be historical
validity to them.

Chris Kuitert
Bemis Manufacturing Company