ARMAWorks Newsletter Distribution

The Greater Washington, DC ARMA Chapter has decided to offer the ARMAWorks newsletter in an electronic version.  This change is being done to provide improved membership services while allowing the chapter to control and reduce chapter operation costs.

The electronic ARMAWorks will be on the chapter web site in either an internet viewable version or an Adobe pdf file format.  When the newest newsletter has been placed on our chapter web site an announcement will be sent to each chapter member who has provided the Membership Committee Chairperson with an e-mail address.

To facilitate this distribution change, the chapter is requesting that each member who desires to receive a printed version of the newsletter complete the ARMAWorks Distribution form in the January newsletter and return it according to the instructions on the form.

In order to reduce our costs as much as possible we need everyone, who has e-mail and internet access, to discontinue the reception of the printed newsletter.

We will begin this new distribution process with the February 2001 ARMAWorks newsletter.

Plan to attend the GWDC ARMA Chapter's annual seminar
featuring Don Avedon on April 2, 2001.  The seminar is
entitled "Electronic Imaging: A to Z"

For mor information visit us at:
http://armamar.org/gwdc
http://www.shopping.altavista.com