Barry -
PRISM's Information Management Resource Directory lists two companies:

Locarchives at www.locarchives.com.fr
and
Memogarde (an Iron Mountain Company) at www.memogarde.fr

A searchable database of PRISM International members (Commercial records
centers and media vault operators) is available at our online member mall at
the PRISM International web site  www.prismintl.org

Also, in case we missed any listserv members with our mailing - PRISM
International is pleased to send you a free copy of our 2000-2001
Information Resource Directory.  If you are interested, please e-mail me
offline at [log in to unmask] with your address information, or fax your
address information to us 919-771-0457.

Best wishes,

Jim Booth
Executive Director