Good day,

Our team just had some hands on training with Kodak two weeks ago.  The
training concentrated on maintenance and how to fix common problems.  They
customized the day for us and I'm sure could do something for you.

We contacted Franca Napolitano at (416) 761-4905.  This is in Toronto so
you may want to just check the Kodak website for further info.

Paul Cormier

Our idea was to give the team more of an idea

[log in to unmask]@lists.ufl.edu> on 03/01/2001 10:36:25 AM

Please respond to "Records Management Program" <[log in to unmask]>

Sent by:  "Records Management Program" <[log in to unmask]>