Ladies and Gentlemen:

For those people using the Kodak MRD-2 camera you may wish to be aware that
a UK Company, GKL LTD Archive Equipment Manufacturer on the www at
http://www.GKL.Archive.Co.Uk produce an updated version of the Kodak MRD
Camera which is electronic in its operation. I am unaware as to the degree
of parts which are the same as the older Kodak unit and what crossover is
available to upgrade your current units but a look at the above site may
assist.

Mr Andy Hawkins at [log in to unmask] may be able to assist.

Regards,
Laurie

Mr Daniel Lawrance [Laurie] Varendorff, ARMA

Consultant/Trainer/Tutor/Presenter: Records Management
Tutor: Edith Cowan University - Subject: Public RecordKeeping

The Varendorff Consultancy
ABN: 77 836 801 165
27 Ronneby Rd
Lesmurdie
Western Australia 6076
AUSTRALIA

President: Western Australian Branch, Records Management Association of
Australia "RMAA"
Federal Director: Records Management Association of Australia "RMAA"
Federal Chair: Information Technology Committee RMAA, and also WA Branch
Chair: Western Australian State Records Act 2000 Committee - RMAA, WA Branch

PHONE:   +61 8 9291 6925
FAX:           +61 8 9291 9141
MOBILE:   +61 0417 094 147
EMAIL:       [log in to unmask]

********************************
I M P O R T A N T     I N F O R M A T I O N
This communication and any attachments may contain confidential or legally
privileged information and are intended only for the use of the individual/s
to whom they are addressed. If the reader of this message is not the
intended recipient or authorised agent, you are hereby notified that you may
not use the information and that any dissemination, distribution, copying or
disclose to anyone of the communication is prohibited.  If you have received
this message in error, please notify Mr Laurie Varendorff immediately on +
61 8 9291 6925 or by sending a copy to [log in to unmask] and
destroy the original and all copies held in either electronic or physical
format and delete the message from your e-mail inbox. No changes to this
communication or its content or attachments are authorised. The unauthorised
use, disclosure or copying of this e-mail, or any information it contains,
is prohibited and could, in certain circumstances, be a criminal offence.
Whilst we have virus scanning devices on our computers we do not represent
that this communication (including any files attached) is free from computer
viruses or other faults or defects. We will not be held liable to you or to
any other person for loss and damage (including direct, consequential or
economic loss or damage) however caused and whether by negligence or
otherwise which may result directly or indirectly from the receipt or use of
this communication or any files attached to this communication. It is the
responsibility of the person opening any files attached to this
communication to scan those files for computer viruses.