Subject:    Electronic Document Management Policy
Author: LPARISIEN
Date:       1/9/01 4:19 PM

Would anyone out there be willing to share a copy of their Electronic Document
Management Policy.  We are trying to clarify to management the differences
between an EDM system & an EDM program.  I have quite a bit of background info
on both of these from past list serve exchanges but no policy.
Thanks to all who respond!
Laurie Parisien
St. Lawrence Seaway Management Corporation
Cornwall, Ontario, Canada