From: Emmerson Consulting [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, January 22, 2001 3:38 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Job Posting - London, UK

Anyone who is interested in this vacancy is welcome to contact us for a copy
of the job specification and an informal discussion about the role.

Director of the
Church of England Record Centre

Based at the Records Centre, Bermondsey
Salary circa 38k

Do you have a flair for change management? If so, this could be the job for
you.

You will be responsible for developing the records management and archive
services to the National Institutions of the Church of England through a
process of change, including introducing best practice and enhancing work
methods at the Centre.  You will be evaluating the first plans for a new
Record Centre, raising its profile and investigating the increased use of
information technology.

You must have experience of leading a department through change, familiarity
with the use of benchmarking methods and knowledge of industrial relations.
It is essential that you are able to set and meet realistic performance
targets and have an aptitude for financial management.

The post is offered on a two-year contract, in order to oversee the process
of change.

Visit our website http://www.cofe.anglican.org/more_involved/index.html or
contact Joanne Carroll,
HR Department for the National Church Institutions, Church House, Great
Smith Street, London
SW1P 3NZ, e-mail [log in to unmask] for an application form and job
profile.

Closing date for receipt of applications: Monday 29th January 2001
Interviews:  February 2001

Elizabeth Parker
Director
Emmerson Consulting Limited
47a Salisbury Road
Harpenden
Hertfordshire  AL5 5AR

Phone   01582 769842
Fax     01582 761740
E-mail  [log in to unmask]

This e-mail message and any files transmitted with it are confidential and
intended solely for the use of the addressee.  If you are not the intended
recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of it is prohibited
and may be unlawful.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please
delete it immediately and notify Emmerson Consulting by return e-mail to the
above address.

Emmerson Consulting Limited is registered in England No. 3607347.
Registered Office : Charter Court, Midland Road, Hemel Hempstead,
Hertfordshire  HP2 5GE