Why waste everyones time reading your question, if everyone can't benefit from the responses?  Please respond ON the list, folks.  Thanks.

Gary L. Grieme
Records Manager
Robins, Kaplan, Miller & Ciresi L.L.P.
Minneapolis, MN
612-349-8538

Hi,

Alot of organizations utilize databases for the quick, easy retrieval of
information, even though the information contained in the database may be
reproduced and filed as paper records.

Can anyone share with me retention schedules that address the retention of
databases and the information held within?  How does one enforce (strong
word, I know) the retention periods assigned to the information stored in a
database?  Please respond off the list if you can share ideas, advice or
examples.

Thank you once more for the valuable resource this list has proven to be,
Gail Wallace

______________________________________

Information contained in this e-mail
transmission is privileged and