Call your local BAR Association. They can help you locate an attorney you can work with.

>>> [log in to unmask] 01/19/01 11:02AM >>>
I realize that some advice as was asked for but I sincerely hope that this
is not going to be another of those long drawn out discussions about
"off-topics".

"Duncan, Wayne" <[log in to unmask]>@LISTS.UFL.EDU> on 01/19/2001
10:40:45 AM

Please respond to Records Management Program <[log in to unmask]>

Sent by:  Records Management Program <[log in to unmask]>