Dear readers

I am new to the list and need your valuable advice.

I am preparing a dissertation for a masters in records management and I have elected to produce a retention schedule on all health and safety records required for business needs within the UK.  This requires me  to read  75 Acts and 543  Statutory instruments.  The results need to be appraised to see if what I recommend matches the requirements  in daily practice.  The complete draft which is about 50% complete comprises  69 pages and shows the record, the format required, the retention period, the UK statute and any relevant notes.

 A list of the subjects follows and if any reader would like to assist me I will send them the relevant extract  of  their particular interest for perusal.

If you would like to assist in this research please reply via [log in to unmask]

Many thanks for your time

regards

Keith Batchelor

Abrasive Wheels

Accidents

Annealing of Chains and Lifting Gear (See: Lifting Operations and Lifting Equipment)

Anthrax

Asbestos

Cinematograph

Compressed Air

Confined Spaces

Construction

Consumer Protection

Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH)

Cranes, Lifting Appliances and Machines (See: Lifting Operations and Equipment)

Dangerous Substances

Disability

Diving

Environment (Including Water and Pollution)

Examination of Chains, Ropes and Lifting Gear

Explosives

Factories

Fire

First Aid