In advance, congratulations on your 9th anniversary. I know that marks a
great milestone for you, especially from what I have seen and observed and
worked with as a social work intern on the bone marrow transplant unit at
Johns Hopkins Hospital in Baltimore this year. I will be finished with this
internship as of the beginning of May.

I really admire the guts of the patients that go through that procedure. It
is not easy, not by any stretch of the imagination, especially in light of
what I know I went through with CAF for my breast cancer.

Take care.

Lois Anderson

p.s. How are you going to celebrate?