Boy, was I off!  I was thinking too big, too aberrant (the bird), and too
true-color (the image). Giff Beaton nailed it, though.  What looks like
black are actually bright colors, poorly lit.  After Giff suggested
Chestnut-sided Warbler, I downloaded and enlarged the photo, and pixels of
chestnut indeed showed up on the side, and chartreuse on top of the head.
Add white cheek, white undertail (good Dendroica character) and voila.
Good call, Giff.

Brad Bergstrom, Ph.D., Professor           TEL  912-333-5770 /-5759
Department of Biology                      FAX  912-333-7389
Valdosta State University                  e-mail: [log in to unmask]
Valdosta, GA 31698-0015                    Home: 912-333-0743
           Home Page-- http://www.valdosta.edu/~bergstrm/