Greetings:

My apologies to all who requested the pix of the recent Scarlet Ibis at
Ft. Myers Beach. There is a problem with the .jpg and I am working to
correct it. Kurt Radamaker has said that he would post the pix on the
FLORIDABIRDS-L website (members pix). That way, everyone can view them.
Part of the problem with the .jpg is that I use a MAC and most everyone
uses a PC. In theory, this shouldn't matter I suppose but sometimes the
MAC OS encodes files, especially as attachments. When the problem is
resolved, I'll let you know. In the meantime, I thank you for your
patience.

Vince Lucas
Naples