I received a message with an attachment this morning and, without opening it,
called the sender who confirmed that it IS a virus.  It did not come through a
list, but is the kind of file that may slip through since it is not an
".exe" file.

The subject line is:  Here you have, ;o)

It appears to be a .jpg file, but after the .jpg continues with a .vbs
The name of the file is Anna Kournikova.jpg.vbs

It is the kind of virus that may slip through all the protective devices.

Although I have Norton, updated only a few days ago, it didn't catch it.

BE CAREFUL AND DELETE IT WITHOUT OPENING IT if you should get it.
Before sending this message, I have deleted the file.

Barbara Passmore
Listowner