I have recently corresponded with a birder in the UK who is planning a trip
for him and his elderly father, also a birder, to Florida.  Their travel
constraints have left me stumped as to a location to recommend.  Neither
one drives so the location should meet the following criteria:

1.  Close enough to be reached by taxi from an airport with regular service.

2.  Be within one-two miles walking distance of a place where lots of
larger birds can be seen.  (Vision constraint.)

Accommodations close to Ding Darling come to mind as a possibility, but I
am not sure that this would be in their price range.  Any readers with
ideas should send them directly to me, as this is not of general
interest.  Thanks!

Later...

Noel Wamer
Jacksonville, FL, US
[log in to unmask] http://www.badbirdz.com/
"Even in its most primitive form, naming is a kind of judgment."
                                                        (Walker Percy)