Laura,

Both white pelicans and a few wood storks were present at Emeralda on 2/25
- the number of wood storks has been declining for the past several weeks,
and I saw only 3 single birds on Saturday, compared to about 50 pelicans,
which were either on the water or soaring as single birds or in groups of
up to about a dozen.  Pelicans don't always soar in tightly coordinated
formations, but in my experience are usually more organized than wood
storks.  Either species was possible there last week, though.  With respect
to the juvenile bald eagle, that is also likely.  I see  anywhere from a
couple to 6-8 bald eagles most week, and probably more than half are juveniles.

Best,

Peter