I was at parking areas 2, 3, and 5 at Canaveral Nat'l Seashore this morning
(2/4) for two hours.  I had 4 northbound Red-throated Loons (2 singles and 1
group of two) and at least 3 Parasitic and 2 Pomarine Jaegers.  Most of the
jaegers were working close to shore -- one Parasitic was just past the
breakers, preening in flight, and the two Pomarines were within the
breakers.

I then went to Cocoa to check on the Cassin's Kingbird.  I quickly found it
with 2 Western Kingbirds on the barbed wire fence and utility lines less
than 0.2 miles from the east end of Providence Rd.

John Puschock
Eustis, Lake Co.