Mrs Passmore wrote:

>I copy each picture on Stephane's quiz and play around with it (just
>for my own use).  I print it in color, I enlarge it, etc.  For that I don't
>have to have permission, but if I were to include it in my own page, that
>would
>not be allowed.

Two comments:

1. The Quiz is not a game. Stop playing with the pictures, Barbara.
2. Would you be interested in Digital Photography of Birds, check the
following URL. Of course, all these shots are copyrighted as
well.  http://www.md.ucl.ac.be/peca/test/a.html

Ciao,

Stephane.

.
Stephane Moniotte
Brussels BELGIUM
Visit my websites:
Digiscoping & Digital Birding at http://www.md.ucl.ac.be/peca/test/a.html
Birdchat Quiz at http://www.angelfire.com/ms/moniotte/

"A strange bird may cause a slight unrest until it is named..."
                                                        (Walker Percy)