What are your suggestions on going to the Glades?  I am still not sure if I
am gonna be going but I am looking for some tips.  I am going to be doing
some bird photography with a small lense so I need to be fairly close and
would also like to do some landscape stuff too.  I am looking for some of the
rarer South Florida species such as the Lesser Nighthawks, Grassquit if it is
around, etc. I would also like to see buntings, flycatchers, orioles, etc
some of the birds that I won't be seeing in my backyard in Orlando.  Anything
else interesting that is being seen right now?  I am gonna be strictly in ENP
if I go so I need suggestions in the park around Flamingo.  Thanks.

drew