I received a call from Hart & Jewel Rufe of Ft. Pierce this morning to
report their sightings at Viera Wetlands. The first pond on the north side
of the office was filled with ducks, including 2 Gadwall, one Northern
Pintail, Lesser Scaup and Hooded Mergansers plus Blue & Green-winged Teal. A
Gull-billed Tern was resting on the edge of the first pond.

. Take I-95 to Wickham Rd., (Exit 73) and go west on Wickham, straight
through the Duda Farms sod fields. When you reach the dirt road turn right
and follow the road up an embankment to the two ponds. You can drive around
these ponds.

You can walk around two other ponds on the west side of the Water Treatment
Plant office, but you must sign in at the office first.
De Lorme p. 88, B-C 1

Dotty Hull
Port St. Lucie, FL