Birders,
On Feb.15&16, the four of us were in Ft. Lauderdale, guests of knowledgeable
hostess, Susan Epps.
We were treated to hundreds of Amazons and Conures.  Most of them were in
pairs.  We identified thirteen different species.
List of birds seen: Green-cheeked Amazon, Orange-winged Amazon, Yellow-headed
Amazon, White-fronted Amazon, Blue-fronted Amazon, Yellow-naped Amazon,
White-eyed Conure, Black-hooded Conure, Green Conure, Blue-crowned Conure,
Mitred Conure, Red-masked Conure, and several Chestnut-fronted Macaws.
We also identified a pair of Spot- breasted orioles.

GOOD BIRDING

Laural and Marilyn Smith, Ned and Jeanne Bixler
Sanlan Birders- Lakeland, FL