Hi All,

I have received many requests for directions to the parrot sites.  I
will not post them for many reasons.  But the main one is that I don't
have control over who reads this list.  There are many people in Dade
and Broward counties that drive around looking for parrot nests.  When
they find them they kill the parents and take the babies to sell.  Since
parrots are not protected, this is lawful, but not something I want to
happen.

I was going to wait to post this after I moved because my phone number
will change.  The number currently is (954) 525-5842.  You may contact
me if you are going to be in the area and I will show you the parrots.
The old phone number will provide a message with the new number.

Later,
Susan Epps
Fort Lauderdale