  C.J., & All.

  I was in Flamingo yesterday, & could find no Short-tailed Hawks.
  I was also at the end of Snake Bight Trail at high tide, from
  about 5:30 until past dusk at almost 7:00 PM. NO FLAMINGOS! I
  walked back in the dark, an unhappy camper. I looked for you at
  the Flamingo Ranger Station C.J. but they said you had "gone
  walk about". Sorry I missed you.

  Wes Biggs
  Orlando