A friend and I are gonna be able to sneak away to do some camping and birding
leaving on Sunday the 11th and returning Wed the 14th.  I am hoping to get
down to ENP but considering I am only 17 and live in Orlando, my parents may
not go for that.  I was wondering if anyone had any ideas on where we should
go.  My friend is not a real avid birder but will just enjoy being outside.
I hope to do some birding and photography and just enjoy some time for
relaxation.  Anyone have any ideas?  What are the chances of the grassquit
still being around?  Thanks for everyone's help.

drew