Hi,
  Checked out the bald eagle nest at the Tower on 590 (East) and McMullen
Booth Blvd. on Saturday (2/3).  We were able to see both adult eagles at the
nest.  One of the eagles flew off the nest and we observed the eagle that
remained, which appeared to be feeding an eaglet at the nest.  We were able
to see movement of at least one young bird.
  Directly under the eagle nesting area, we observed two large cavities that
appeared to be similar to monk parakeet nest sites.  The parakeets flew by,
but we did not actually see any of the parakeets enter or leave the cavities.
   Feel free to contact me for additional directions or correct my directions
as described.  I think this is in the area of Largo (?), south of Tampa??  I
was very impressed to see eagle nests out in the open such as this.  Most
nests I have seen have been well hidden at the tops of pine trees.
  thanks,
diane reed
st.augustine,fl.