Hi, FloridaBirders,

Since some of you are perturbed about Stephane's message of
this afternoon, I would like to say that Stephane and I have been
friends for quite a while though I missed him on his trip to Atlanta to
the ABA meeting.

I edited part of his page on Digiscoping and we have been jokers
with each other and with others on my jokelist, BarbarasLaughList.

And certainly I have put in many hours on his quizzes, through
which I have learned a lot.

So, surprise, folks!  He was teasing!

A bientôt, Stephane!

Barbara