OK. Let's make this fixed: I was just teasing !
As Barbara said 'The sense of humor varies considerably from person to
person in the same culture and a great deal in different cultures.'

The Birdchat Quiz is nothing but a game, so ...

Keep smiling !

Thanks,

A poor french-speaking belgian birder.
Stephane Moniotte.