Apparently, if controversy about the status of Bill Baggs still exists after
the public meeting 19 February (as if it could not still exist..), the
governor and cabinet will meet and vote to decide the fate of the park.
(This is my understanding based on a form letter sent by Bush's office last
fall.)   Please see the previous e-mail message for other details.

DW
--------------------------------
Addresses for the gov and his cabinet:

Governor Jeb Bush
The Capitol
Tallahassee, FL 32399-0001
Telephone:
850/488-4441
Fax: 850/487-0801

Cabinet Members: (each is "The Honorable" ...)

Katherine Harris, Secretary of State

Bob Butterworth, Attorney General

Robert F. Milligan, Comptroller

Tom Gallagher,  Commissioner of Insurance & Treasurer

Terry L. Rhodes, Commissioner of Agriculture & Consumer Services

Charlie Crist , Commissioner of Education

(I could not locate individual e-mail addresses for other cabinet members.)

--------------------------
ARC committee meets 15 March to consider proposed Bill Baggs SP management
plan (which does not include ballfields; members should be urged to accept
the plan)
ARC members to write to (sorry, I could not find e-mail addresses for all of
them):

Mr. Earl Peterson, Director
Division of Forestry
Administration Building
3125 Conner Blvd.
Tallahassee, FL  32399-1650
phone 850.488.4274
fax 850.488.0863

Dr. Allan L. Egbert, Executive Director
Fish & Wildlife Conservation Commission
Farris Bryant Building
620 South Meridian
Tallahassee, FL  32399-1650
phone 850.488.2975
fax 850.488.6988

Dr. Jan Matthews, Director
Divison of Historical Resources
R.A. Gray Building, Room 305
500 South Bronough St.
Tallahassee, FL  32399-0250
phone 850.488.1480
fax 850.488.3353

Mr. Steven Siebert, Secretary
Dept. of Community Affairs
Sadowski Building, First Floor
2225 Shumard Oak Blvd.
Tallahasse, FL  32399-2100
phone 850.488.8466
fax 850.921.0781

Governor Appointees to ARC:

Mr. Luther J. (Jack) Moller
610 NW 93 Ave.
Pembroke Pines, FL  33024
phone 954.432.1361

Mrs. Paula D. Sessions
700 South Royal Poinciana Blvd., Suite 1000
Miami Springs, FL  33166
phone 305.884.8900

Dr. Hilary M. Swain
Archbold Biological Station