I'd suggest contacting Symbol at website www.symbol.com.  They're the
leader in barcode solutions, and I'm sure they could connect you with a
value added reseller.
Regards,
Liz
516-328-5118

                    "Grand Storage
                    Solutions,             To:     [log in to unmask]
                    Inc."                  cc:
                    <grandstg@CABLE        Subject:     Re: Bar Code Tracking Software
                    ONE.NET>
                    Sent by:
                    Records
                    Management
                    Program
                    <RECMGMT-L@LIST
                    S.UFL.EDU>

                    02/22/2001
                    11:02 AM
                    Please respond
                    to Records
                    Management
                    Program

I would suggest TOTAL RECALL by DHS Associates.  1-800-377-8406 and ask for
Diane.
Grand Storage Solutions, Inc.
600 West Broad Street
Texarkana, TX 75501