 -----Original Message-----
From:   Wyton, Barbara [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent:   Monday, February 26, 2001 11:59 AM
To:     [log in to unmask]

Question background:  For inactive records, RM staff currently "double
check" the contents of the box against the transmittal notice sent by
departmental staff.

Question to be posed:   Is the "double check" procedure a waste of time?
Should we just accept what our customer tell us is in the box?

Records Management Analyst
GlaxoSmithKline
(905) 819-7050 (direct line)