From: Duncan, Wayne [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, February 08, 2001 7:45 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Employee Earning Records

Does anyone know (without having to search the CFR's) if there is a federal
retention requirement for employee earning records?  Our definition of an
employees earning record is a record that shows: gross pay, deductions, net
pay.  This particular record does not contains hours worked, hourly rate,
vacation or sick leave taken or any other details.

Wayne Duncan, Director
Records Management
University of Missouri System
2910 LeMone Blvd.