I wonder if NARA is aware of the migratory bird menace? They might want to
factor this into the new records center standards. Putting an artificial
owl at each corner on the roof might do the trick.

Mike :-)
*                                                                        *
#                  J. Michael Pemberton, Ph.D., CRM, FAI                 #
*                                                                        *
# Professor                      | Voice: 865-974-6509 Sch. of Inf. Sci. #
* School of Information Sciences | Fax:   865-974-4967 Sch. of Inf. Sci. *
# University of Tennessee,       |                                       #
*   Knoxville                    | E-Mail: [log in to unmask]   *
# 804 Volunteer Blvd.            |                                       #
* Knoxville, TN 37996-4330       | Alternate phone/fax: 865-693-8907     *
*      Executive Editor, _The Information Management Journal_            *
#      See our "Author Guidelines" at:                                   #
*      http://www.arma.org/publications/journal/author_guidelines.htm    *