I want to publicly offer an apology to Peter Kurilecz whose qualifications I
respect, and whose contributions to this list have been greatly appreciated
by me, and I am sure many others.

I responded in haste to 2 posts regarding imaging, and have decided that
this is one day when my posting fingers should not have gotten out of bed.
It was pointed out that my tone was critical, and I agree, indeed it was.
So, to Larry Medina, who called my attention to the critical tone, I thank
you, and to Peter, I humbly beg forgiveness.

Most Sincerely,

Elizabeth Fairfax
Director
Island County Records and Information Services
 e-mail to [log in to unmask]

 Thoughts and opinions expressed here are my own.