Hi I'm new to the list.
Here I've got some questions for your suggestions.
I've tried to set up a real new filing system for my home office.
After I gathered all document into one place, I made an inventory list of
all doc. Then I have not known what should I do next.
But
1. Should I do coding on all exist document before do an inventory list ?
2. If the answer is doing an inventory first, then I should design a file
category or register all doc/file into a registered book next ?
3. If the answer is doing code on all doc first, then I should design a file
category or register all doc/file into a registered book next ?
4. Do anybody know, there is any place open an on-line records management
course ?
5. where can I get a real situation for someone case on the start of
establishing new filing system, not only the guideline.

Phuvadon Jirotkul
Thailand
(662)-5745767