Everyday commercial free magazines cross my desk with articles about
scanners, software, etc.  While cleaning out my files I came across several
articles that would be of interest to the subscribers of these lists.

Business Solutions Magazine

Choosing The Right Document Scanner
http://www.businesssolutionsmag.com/Articles/2000_12/001212.htm

Face Off: Mass Storage vs. E-Mail
The number of corporate e-mails is predicted to grow from 9.7 billion in 2000
to 35 billion daily in 2005.
http://www.businesssolutionsmag.com/Articles/2001_01/010102.htm

Looking To The Future With Document Management
Converting accounts payable documents to CD for Web-based access allows
Future Electronics to save time, space, and labor.
http://www.businesssolutionsmag.com/Articles/2000_12/001207.htm

Mass Storage Decisions For ASPs
Some imaging integrators and service bureaus now offer their customers
document archiving through an ASP model.
http://www.businesssolutionsmag.com/Articles/2000_12/001204.htm

Oil Refinery Uses RFID To Eliminate Rework And Reduce Data Entry By 70%
Integrator SAT (Systems Automation Technology) Corp. proves the advantages of
using RFID (radio frequency identification) over bar codes for a California
oil refinery.
http://www.businesssolutionsmag.com/Articles/2001_01/010107.htm

Sports Memorabilia Offers Opportunities For 2-D Bar Codes And Biometrics
http://www.businesssolutionsmag.com/Articles/2000_12/001206.htm

The Road To Wireless Forms Processing
Integrator Open Systems Group implements wireless forms processing technology
to connect its clients with their connected network areas.
http://www.businesssolutionsmag.com/Articles/2000_12/001202.htm

Imaging and Document Solutions
Citizen Gain Online
http://www.imagingmagazine.com/db_area/archs/2001/01/img0101f1.shtml

Lost in Email? 5 Archive Solutions
http://www.imagingmagazine.com/db_area/archs/2000/11/img0011f1.shtml

Managing Documents With Lives In the Balance
http://www.imagingmagazine.com/db_area/archs/2000/11/img0011f5.shtml

Moving From Paperless to Wireless
http://www.imagingmagazine.com/db_area/archs/2001/02/img0102f5.shtml

Peter A. Kurilecz CRM, CA