Good day Larry,

Thanks for the advice... rest assured at least one list member is going to
do something.  We're meeting with our vital records committee to discuss
some of these issues and to prepare a plan for our paper and microfilm
records.

Paul

"Lawrence Medina" <[log in to unmask]>@lists.ufl.edu> on 06/02/2001 11:14:08
AM

Please respond to "Records Management Program" <[log in to unmask]>

Sent by:  "Records Management Program" <[log in to unmask]>