 we have no charge but we have where also students must copy and paste to
word processing or they are limited to 8 internet pages.France

-----Original Message-----
From: Squires, Miya
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: 4/3/01 5:37 PM
Subject: Re: Computer Etiquette in Student Centers

We charge $.50 per page for any print job that is NOT school-related,
but
the monitors have to catch the print job before the student gets it or
they
don't get charged. We also have a block on Internet printing . . .
students
have to cut and paste information from the web into a word processing
program, and there we have a printmanager that limits each print job to
10
pages max.

Miya Squries
Butte College