Yes, Carolyn. We all learn that when we pay attention to the misbehaving
kid in the class, he is reenforced and tends to continue the behavior in
order to receive more. Just ignore. Sometime perhaps he will get the help
he so obviously needs.

John M. Flanigan <[log in to unmask]>   The equation is the final arbiter.
Assistant Professor, Mathematics                    --Werner Heisenberg
http://naio.kcc.hawaii.edu/jflanigan  The scoreboard is the final arbiter.
Kapi'olani Community College                        --Bill Walton
4303 Diamond Head Road                History is the final arbiter.
Honolulu HI  96816                                  --Edward Gibbon
(808) 734-9371                        Nature is the final arbiter.
                                                    --Barry Commoner