We have not offered tutoring during finals week because our tutors had
their own finals and finding compatible times just didn't work out.  We do
offer a "late nite" study ('til 11 PM) two nights prior to the
comprehensive departmental math finals, and those have been popular.

On Tue, 17 Apr 2001, Patrick DeFazio wrote:

> This year we are considering extending tutoring services through final exams.  Previously our tutor center has ended services for the semester during the last week of classes.  I have heard arguments on both sides.  Does anyone have any advice?

> Patrick J. DeFazio
> Assistant Director
> Academic Support Center
>
> Le Moyne College              (315) 445-4149
> Salt Springs Road              [log in to unmask]
> Syracuse, NY  13214         (315) 445-4642 fax

Charlotte Short
Learning Assistance
University of Wisconsin-Parkside        Phone:  262.595.3334
900 Wood Road Box 2000                  Fax:    262.595.2716
Kenosha WI 53141-2000
National College Learning Center Assn. President