 i was a peer reviewer for GEARUP. does anyone know if they are offering
more opportunities for peer reviewers?

-----Original Message-----
From: Ameenah Ahad
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: 4/4/01 4:09 PM
Subject: Mentoring H.S. students

--=_alternative 006EB43084256A24_=

Hi folks.

This may be a little outside the realm of learning assistance, but I am
working on a program for the fall which aims to increase the success
rate
of future college students through mentoring, tutoring and whatever else
will work. I am looking for avenues of networking with others engaged in
similar programs, such as GEAR UP. If anyone knows of a listserv that
would address this area or can refer me to a director of such a program,
would appreciate it.

Thanks.

Ameenah Ahad
--=_alternative 006EB43084256A24_=

realm of learning assistance, but I am working on a program for the fall
which aims to increase the success rate of future college students
through mentoring, tutoring and whatever else will work. I am looking
for avenues of networking with others engaged in similar programs, such
as GEAR UP. If anyone knows of a listserv that would address this area
or can refer me to a director of such a program, I would appreciate
it.</font>
--=_alternative 006EB43084256A24_=--