From: Linda Stedje-Larsen
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: 4/5/01 10:45 AM
Subject: Re: Any advice? - Writing-by-hand difficulties

--------------07EB3C01B1437EDD378D3CEF

Another thought--maybe the professor could require all students to use a
laptop for such a long exam, so that it is easier for him to read--that
way
it would not be an accommodation.

Lorraine Lavorata wrote:

> perhaps old age is setting in for me, but can you remind me, why did
they
> object to the use of the laptop for the exam? reaganlorraine

Washington
> and
> give you the information.
> June Crawford

--------------07EB3C01B1437EDD378D3CEF

begin:vcard
n:Stedje-Larsen;Linda
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:Wingate University, CB 3068;Wingate, NC 28175
adr:;;Campus Box 3068;Wingate;NC;28174;
version:2.1
email;internet:[log in to unmask]
title:Coordinator of Support Services