Guess we have a few morons on this list after all.
It is bad enough when you have something to say - but all this "ass
kissing" gets to be to much.
As far as spelling, go for it, just shows how petty little minds work
when they have noting intelligent to say.
I just wish I had read the original posting. Congratulations to who ever
it was as it has really brought out the morons on this list.
Jack