a listserv that should be dedicated to intellectual and pedagogical pursuits.
Then why not try and say something intelligent as was my premise on the first email. He
did that a couple of years ago, but that door swings both ways. I think he should
admonish those individuals that continue to carry-on their stupid, time wasting, moronic
dialogue. I think butt-kissing should be limited to one day and not a couple of weeks.
Additionally, all you "sanctus" folks should get your finger out of your nose and try to
say something relative to the purpose of this list.
Your response to my email just demonstrates what I have said in my emails. Some of you
are just petty, little minds that have nothing to say that could be labeled intelligent.

The "RE: Enough is enough" should have easy for those of you continuing [and notice I
got you off the other person case] this nose-picking dialogue. I knew most of  you would
appreciate someone new to jump on for awhile - therefore I sacrificed my nice, pleasing
personally to the "Alter of the Morons". As expected, you all came out with knives in
hand for the sacrifice festivities. Have fun...
But limit the sacrifice festivities to one day - please.
:-) Jack