I think you are right Jessica and besides most of these folks are doing these
I got a private email last night from a list member. I explained what would
occur today after everyone got to work this morning - you guys are "soooo"
predictable. Now why don't you other folks give the tax payers what they are
paying you to do and I know they aren't paying you to flame, outrage, or in
general sit around picking your nose trying to think of something nasty to say
to me.
This is my last email on the subject. Just for Jessica, because I think Nova
Southeastern University is such a good school. I have a number of friends that
graduated from there. Some really smart folks, I must say.
:-) Jack