The only problem with that is the person can just change the wording and you
would have to do it all over again.
The smart thing to do is to use the list for what it is intended to be used for
then Jack Berdeaux would not post his comments.

What he finds so interesting is that all you people should be working but seem
to be spending your time and the tax payers time on this list making unnecessary
comments.
:-)