1. Why did you chose the teaching method(s) you use today?
I learned them. Being a child of the 50-60's I was taught in a
autocratic-lecture format. Student-centered approaches involved giving the
bright boy an extra workbook. I chose to be a facilitory type teacher bases
on my years of running HS science labs.

2. Did/do you have a mentor or a teacher who especially influenced your
teaching style?
I know the mentor was a composite of many teachers and colleagues that I
have been privileged to work with educating me and others.

3. Where do you find inspiration and/or motivation for your teaching?
I like what I do. It is kind of a missionary spirit based on my values.