From: Terri Ackland [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, April 09, 2001 10:45 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Academic Systems

Tell me about Academic Systems for English (and/or reading).  Some of our
developmental math courses use the math programs, and there is interest in
some quarters in investigating the AS English offerings.

I have seen only a brief demonstration CD.  Anyone using Academic Systems
for English courses?  What should I know prior to meeting with
administrators?

Terri Ackland
Central Arizona College