From: Standerford,Linda [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, May 03, 2001 6:31 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: falling attendance

We always see a decline from Fall to Spring. We have often speculated that
students give it everything they have got in the fall and then take an
easier load in the spring. We are located on the third floor of our
administration building and have a beautiful view of the treetops.

Linda Standerford, Office Manager
Talent Development Center
Administration Building 372
Northwest Missouri State University