From: Brandy Robertson [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, May 03, 2001 12:16 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: performance appraisal for tutors

I am trying to implement a more comprehensive performance appraisal program
for our tutors.  However, I am finding it difficult to observe our tutors
who have individualized contracts because we do not have a centralized
location for tutoring and the time of tutoring is arranged between the tutor
and the student.  Does anyone have suggestions?

I would also like to see some examples of performance evaluation forms.  Any
information about the evaluation procedures at different institutions would
also be appreciated.