We are located on the third floor of the campus library. Our numbers for our
services in general have increased yearly for the past seven years. Our
services include peer walk-in and individualized tutoring, study skills
classes, speed reading class, contract study tables, student athlete
academic support program, special program for students on academic
probation.

Our Center is also the contact place for limited academic support services
for students documented with a learning disability.  We usually experience
higher contacts in the fall semester due to incoming freshmen but for the
past two years, our spring semester numbers are starting to come close to
the fall numbers.

We never stop marketing our services to the University community. We have
learned over the years to never assume that students, faculty, residential
life staff, and professional staff know about us and what is available
through our Center for Learning Assistance to support the students and
faculty. We are also very fortunate at this point in time to have strong
support from our administration.

This is my two cents' worth on the discussion about falling attendance.  We
are really busy right now and I only read one or two responses to this
question earlier this morning. Our final exams begin next week!

Carolyn Griffith, Director
Bradley University